Tamiya 35366 · British Tank Destroyer M10 IIC Achilles
A Brief Story
With foes such as the Panther and Tiger lurking, the British Army faced a constant threat in WWII; one of their methods of countering German armor was the 17pdr gun-toting M10 IIC Achilles, a tank destroyer adapted from M10 IIs (a British denotation for late-production vehicles) provided by the U.S. under the “lend-lease” program. The upgunning of the vehicle required a new cradle and gun shield, shell racks, and more. Around a thousand total were produced of the M10 IIC and its IC cousin, and Achilles were a common sight on the fronts in North-Western Europe and Italy as the Allies rolled back German gains.
About the model
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 212mm, width: 88mm.
- Accurate rendering based on extensive research of the actual vehicle.
- Late production turret and 17 pounder gun are captured authentically.
- A plethora of accessories includes turret-side canvas sheet and bags, plus helmets.
- Features belt-type depictions of the T51 tracks.
- Comes with four figures, plus two marking options recreating Western and Italian Front vehicles.
Solo quedan 1 disponibles